My Family

My Family

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Random cell phone pics from November

Of course I don't always have my big camera with me so my cell phone has to do sometimes.  A little bit of what was going on in November.

Brody's Thanksgiving Turkey project for school

Stephanie and I had a yard sale a couple of Friday's in November and here is the empty attic that I had hoped it would continue to look like this.  We did pretty good but there will be some bins returning to the attic.


This is what happens when we let our 4 year old dress himself.  Gotta love him.

We were quite busy in November and this is how a few nights ended.

Brody received his report card back in October but with Jason's work schedule we could never get a time to take him out.  Finally we made it to his restaurant of choice - Outback.  Yummy. 


I tried my first batch of homemade laundry detergent.  It was very easy to make and so far I have been very happy with it and even better it is extremely cheap!!


A few weeks ago, Trevor and I ventured out to Jax Golf and Country Club to purchase a new to us bookcase for his room that I will need to paint.  Well afterwards, he wanted to go to a park and I really didn't know too many parks close by.  Jason mentioned there might be one in the Country Club so we drove around and found the BEST park ever.  We were the only ones there and Trevor had a blast.




Busy November leads into an even crazier December.

No comments:

Post a Comment