My Family

My Family

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Card 2013 Photo Shoot

Christmas cards can be quite an experience each year.  I try not to make it a big deal but my family knows they need to be on their best behavior and pictures will be go quickly.  Well this year about a week before our actual photo shoot Brody came to me and said his tooth hurt and sure enough one of his front teeth was loose.  I immediately went into crazy mode to get ready for our pictures that I quickly decided would be that upcoming Saturday.  I know crazy right but I thought we could get one last picture before he started singing "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth".

Since it was such quick notice we decided to just set up the tripod and take our own pictures.  The boys were a little cooperative but were really ready to just throw the football around.




One of my favorites - shows our life!!








Finally time to play!!








This is their touchdown chicken dance.


No comments:

Post a Comment