My Family

My Family

Friday, December 20, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

This year was the first year I decorated early for Christmas.  Since we were planning to go out of town the first week of December I wanted to have as much decorated before hand as possible.  Of course the boys were more than thrilled except Brody kept saying we were forgetting about Thanksgiving.  I assured him we were not forgetting Thanksgiving at all.

They were so excited to see all of their ornaments again.  I constantly told them it wasn't a race - but for boys it always seems like a race.




Now on to their manger scene.  This is definitely one of their highlights as they take turns opening up each piece and seeing which one they opened.


We are now in the Christmas spirit - but we haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment