My Family

My Family

Sunday, December 22, 2013

JU vs UF

One evening Jason was on his way home and called and said JU (my alma mater) was playing basketball against UF that night and Adam and Stephanie were going and wanted to know if we wanted to as well.  Of course - it's my alma mater.

Brody was so excited to watch the Gators play and of course got a big kick out of me wearing my JU colors.  We were a divided family that night.


They loved it and were cheering on their Gators as I cheered on my Dolphins.



Trevor loved it so much that he passed out for over half of the game.  He woke up as we were leaving and said "that was awesome".

The game didn't end so well for us Dolphin fans, but we had fun and of course I had to hear about it all the way home from Brody.

No comments:

Post a Comment