My Family

My Family

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A little Randomness

Here's a little what's been going on around our house lately

We celebrated my aunt's 72nd birthday at my mom's house.  Trevor enjoyed the little dots on the cake WAY to much that night.  By the end of the night he had almost picked them all off.


Isn't it a colorful cake?


Trevor already starting to pull the dots off

 Trevor and Popo checking out the balloon.

Granny and Aunt Joyce stopped by one Saturday for a visit.  Jason was being a great wonderful husband/daddy that day and let me go shopping ALL day.  It was wonderful and I totally needed it.


Daniel, Jessica, & Caleb had come down for Daniel's last visit before he went off to Japan for about 7 months.  Here's Caleb & Brody doing what they love - playing the Wii - Isn't the Wii supposed to be an active video game???

 Everyone enjoying one of Trevor's birthday presents - but getting upset with sweet Trevor for sitting in the middle of the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment