My Family

My Family

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Just a little change goes a long way

When we got married 10 years ago and moved into our house, I was able to convince Jason to let us buy a wrought iron glass breakfast table with beige seat covers.  Well, 10 years & 2 kids later the beige seat covers are slight than pleasant to look at.  Let's see some pen marks, chocolate, and whatever 2 boys may drop on some seats.

Towels didn't help much either.

So, it was time for a change.



Yeah, it's a huge difference and I am so happy with how it turned out.  I debated on putting the plastic on the seats and I'm so glad I did because we have already some milk spilled but no need for me to get upset because the seats are protected.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jenny, those look good! Did you do them or have someone else do them?

    ReplyDelete