My Family

My Family

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Loving Florida

I cannot believe how beautiful the weather here in Florida has been lately.  We are so blessed.  One day this past week after Brody got his haircut we headed to the park.  I had planned ahead and packed a lunch - none other than PB&J.  Thank goodness my boys love these because I would be lost - they are so easy which is what I need in my life.  Yes, it may have been easier to just drive through the golden arches and order, but with tball up and running now, it seems we go through there a lot.  I'm trying to get better at having some type of meal ready at home after practice, but I haven't gotten there.  It's only been 3 practices so far so I guess I shouldn't be so hard on myself quite yet.

Anyway, we headed to the park in Callahan.  It's actually pretty decent up there and Brody loves just being able to run around and slide, and Trevor can run with the best of them.  He kept up and stayed on the big kid stuff.  He may be small but he can definitely handle himself.


From the looks of some of the pictures of Trevor - maybe he should have had the haircut.  We still like it long, so maybe he could have had a trim :)







Enjoying our tasty lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment