My Family

My Family

Friday, March 25, 2011

Getting better and better

The 2nd game of the season was last Saturday - no I don't think I will post about every game but you never know - I'm a proud mom what can I say!!

Brody was just as excited about this game as his first - which is a good sign.  He was dressed and ready to go by 7:30 - he didn't need to be to the ballpark until 9:20.

The coaches say Brody is a little bit of a talker - really just never shuts up, which is kind of funny to me because I really thought he would be the shy one in a group but I guess not.  This was the first full game - which means everyone got to bat 3 times.  Brody hit 2 of the 3 times off the coach's pitch and the hit off the tee was a double.  When he got up to bat the 3rd time, he had Tru Armstrong's bat.  Now this girl had already hit 2 home runs with this bat and Brody knew it, so when he got up to bat he told whoever was listening that "this bat hits home runs".  So cute but whatever it takes.
 Waiting for his time up to bat with Coach Bish.





 Running home




Brody also played 3rd base one inning during this game.  He looked so cute all ready for the ball - now don't get me wrong it wasn't without Coach Keith telling him about 30 times to look towards the ball and get ready.


I'm just thankful he still enjoys it and is getting better every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment