My Family

My Family

Thursday, March 3, 2011

19 months but loving a cute 18 month old

Trevor is 19 months old today and cute as a button.  A few weeks ago he had his 18 month old pictures taken and I finally got them in.  So stinkin' cute - yeah, I know I'm a little partial.






Here's a few updates on my little boy:

He is still not eating very good - WILL NOT try new foods (dinner type).  I think I have a strong willed child on my hands.  He is so determined to not even crack his mouth open - I'm trying to not get frustrated but I'm not doing very good at it.

Praise the Lord that his drool is almost gone.  We actually have pictures with NO bibs.  I never thought I would see this day.  Now, don't get me wrong his chin is still wet but what is cute is we can tell him he is drooling and he will close his mouth and try and find something to wipe his mouth with.  I'm just thankful to not have a bib on ALL the time.

He will repeat almost anything you say.  We have taught him his name and how old he is - so cute as he holds 1 finger up and says one.  Love this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment