My Family

My Family

Friday, February 18, 2011

What in the world were we thinking

Last Friday afternoon, I headed to get Trevor's 18 month pictures taken.  It was a last minute decision - I knew his hair was at the right length (crazy to think that about a boy right?).  He did so good with his pictures and we got some great shots.  I'm hoping one day I'll be able to take the boys' pictures and not have to go to a studio - maybe my photography classes will help with this.

Jason met us there and we weren't sure what we were going to do - which should have been a sure sign we were in trouble.  We ended up at Chuck E Cheese.  Yes a Friday night - CRAZY!!!

This was the first time I had been there and WOW!!  We did the pizza thing and chased 2 very excited boys around a very crowded party central.  Around 8:00 we Trevor had had enough so we packed up and headed home.  I guess we'll probably be back since we weren't able to use all of our tokens - maybe next time we will go when it won't be so crazy.

Please excuse the quality of the pictures - I must have had a setting wrong on my point and shoot.
 Already cruisin'


 Enjoying the show


 Mr. Firefighter

 Even Daddy got involved in the fun.





1 comment:

  1. At least Trevor has hair that you have to worry about...Poor Ava...haha!

    ReplyDelete