My Family

My Family

Friday, February 11, 2011

Game Night

Back in January, we had a game night at our house.  We started this "tradition" a couple of years ago but it but it dwindled out with our busy plans.  So, we thought we could start it back.  There were 4 couples and 5 kids.  Let me just say "I Love our playroom".  It helps out so much in times like this.  The kids had to stay in there but of course they sometimes wanted to come out and see what the adults were doing - even with all of those toys.

The adults played a few board games and it was quite a bit of fun.  Of course we played on teams - guys vs girls.  We girls can be pretty competitive.  One of the best games is Scene It - Squabble.  It really is a guys vs girls game so there was constant competition.

I wasn't a good photographer that night so I only have the one picture of the kids playing.  The kids were troopers - all up until about midnight when everyone went home.  What a fun night.  Hopefully we will keep this up.


Brody and his buddy Jude and the girls - Baylie and Ava

1 comment:

  1. Kelly's little boy looks JUST like her:) Isn't that Trevor to the left of the girls?!?

    ReplyDelete