My Family

My Family

Saturday, February 5, 2011

And so it begins

I always knew this day was coming and I would be at this place A LOT!!  Who knew it was when Brody turned 4.


Well, a couple of weeks we headed out to the ball park to sign Brody up for TBall - yes my friends I will now be a ball park mom.  I guess it comes with having 2 boys, so I knew it was coming.

Brody was all excited about the idea of being on a team and what do you think got him most excited - oh yeah the uniform.  He starts practice in a couple of weeks and the first game is my birthday weekend - March 12 (my birthday is the 15th) - what a way to celebrate.

This should be quite interesting.  I'm not too worried about him hitting the ball - he can hit it off the tee with no problem and can even wail it when Jason pitches to him.  His eye hand coordination has always amazed me since he was 18 months old.  My concern is when if he gets hit or falls down he is going to CRY CRY CRY and I am not ready for that.  He'll cry even if he's not really hurt which is what is so frustrating - toughen up some.  I know that sounds harsh right?

Well, stay tuned for updates on our future tee ball star

No comments:

Post a Comment