My Family

My Family

Friday, February 11, 2011

We are going stir crazy!!

The last couple weeks 3 out of 4 of us were sick - who's the lucky one - husband of steel!!  We missed church 2 weeks in a row due to snotty noses, coughing uncontrollably, and fevers.  I don't think anyone wants that in the nursery.

The boys were going a little crazy - look being all sweet to each other

Brody entertaining us!!

They are "trying" so hard to get in Papa's backyard to go swimming - "Let me in".  They are so ready for summer - I'm really not that ready.
It has also been so cold outside (which I love) that the kids have been cooped up inside they I think they were going a little crazy (or maybe that was just me).  So, one Sunday a couple weeks ago it was so nice outside that we headed outside for a little fun in the sun.

They ran and ran, played in the sandbox, and rode 4wheelers.  Trevor got on the golf cart for the first time.  So cute.










You know it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt - with 2 boys this is definitely our motto.  Trevor was trying so hard to get on the tire swing and Jason just got out of his mouth that he was going to fall  and Boom - head over first into the center of the tire.  Up he came with a face full of mud!!  Fun times I say!  It was definitely time to head inside for baths.

No comments:

Post a Comment