My Family

My Family

Sunday, February 20, 2011

What beautiful weather

We have had such beautiful weather lately and what great timing since Jason just got his Christmas present installed - a basketball goal.  Brody was pretty excited about the goal as well.  He just wanted daddy to lower it so he could shoot on it.  We tried to explain that he can't always have it low for him because he has his own goal.

The boys still have not been able to get rid of the nasty cough and fevers occasionally but they always act like they feel ok, so going outside is usually great and they love it.

 Trevor would much rather push the riding toy than ride on it.  We have a whole parking lot full of riding toys inside but he is not too interested in them.


Brody showing off his basketball skills.
 

Daddy practicing his skills as well.


Trevor practicing his skills as well - eating chicken nuggets.  One of the few foods he will eat - it was even better since they were Brody's.


Mama practicing her photography skills.

And her basketball skills.  I think I need to get a little better since I have 2 boys.  I forsee A LOT of basketball in my future.

Trevor loves to take this little pot and fill it with rocks - sometimes the rocks go in his mouth so we have to watch carefully.

Racing as fast as he can




Trevor loves to chase him






No comments:

Post a Comment