My Family

My Family

Monday, December 20, 2010

Our journey home

We got up Saturday morning "slept in" and packed up.  Today we were headed home but not without a stop by Downtown Disney for a few souvenirs and lunch at Rainforest Cafe.  Mom and Dad headed on out - I think they were ready for some peace and quiet - what am I saying I was too. 

It's so cute to see Brody's face as he sees all of the toys and WANTS/NEEDS all of them.  He really acted very well and I just jotted things down that he liked and said maybe one day.

Of course he loved Rainforest - what kid doesn't like it.  Even Trevor was pretty interested in it and we actually made it through a meal without having to get up and no tantrums.  What a bonus!!





By about 2:30 we were all done and ready to head home.  Poor Trevor wasn't feeling so great - I think the fever had started to come back (he had started running one on Wednesday).  The boys slept pretty much the entire way home which was very nice and quiet.

Our trip to Disney was of course a success and lots of fun.  What makes it great is to have Brody (and one day Trevor) so excited over everything he sees.  Oh to be a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment