My Family

My Family

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Little organization going on!!

Lately I have become a little addicted to reading this blog. I would like to call myself somewhat organized but after reading her blog I realize I have a LONG way to go. One of the first things I wanted to do was try and reorganize my pantry. We have such a SMALL pantry and it is very hard to do anything to it, but I thought I would try.


One day on my day off I took everything out of the pantry - you should have seen Brody's face when he saw this. It was time to throw out items that were VERY out of date.

Here's the very little pantry and yes all of that stuff above fit in here.
I bought these little baskets to try and help things be a little organized and Trevor thought he would try and help me out.


Here's the finished product. Still not perfect but it's a start. I wish I had taken a before picture. The biggest thing is to try and not have as much stuff in here but it's so hard.

Can't wait to show my next organization task. I am very excited about it.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, getting organized. Let me say, if there is ever a severe storm, I am coming to your house!! Good gracious at the food ;)

    ReplyDelete