My Family

My Family

Monday, December 6, 2010

My little FAST guy

Trevor is growing up way too fast. This little guy is SOOOO active that I can't turn away or he will be off and running and getting into something he shouldn't be. Several weeks ago I was out pulling some weeds and Trevor was playing around the playground. After a few minutes I went to check on him and he had climbed to the top of the play area and was getting ready to slide down by himself. He was so proud.


Up and down he went about 10 times sliding on his belly- he was having a blast. Of course I stayed around and made sure he didn't fall, but I guess I wasn't quick enough because once he wanted to go down the slide on his bottom and he came rolling down the slide and of course a bumped head was in store. This ended the fun.







He loves to be outside which Brody does to, so when Papa came by to drive them on the 4wheeler - they were pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment