My Family

My Family

Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary - a month late

Jason and I finally were able to celebrate our 9th Anniversary - a couple of weeks late but hey at least we did. It was between going to Ruth Chris' or Salt at the Ritz - we actually had gift certificates for both of these place thanks to my work.

Jason decided on Salt which was a wonderful choice. This restaurant was right up my alley because I LOVE salt and they bring out different types of salt that would taste great with your food. I had a Filet and Jason ordered Tuna. The salt choices were an Applewood that went with my Filet, a black charcoal salt that was great for the tuna and then a new spicy salt they just developed. I could just lick the salt right out of the bowl. Because it was such a nice restaurant, Jason wasn't too keen on the idea of pictures being taken either of the food or of us - for some reason he's not a fan of that. I think somehow I need to learn how to sneak them in

When I made the reservation, I mentioned to them that we were celebrating our anniversary, so they brought us this pretty plate of sweets. I was able to take this picture with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment