My Family

My Family

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Getting our money's worth!

There are several reasons why it's good to have 2 boys - one is that they can share clothes. I saved pretty much all of Brody's clothes and even though Brody was born in Dec and Trevor in August - they have come in very handy.


It's amazing how fast these boys grow out of their clothes. I have decided that it is a marketing scheme to get us vulnerable parents to buy more clothes because they shrink SOOOO much.


One of my favorite outfits of Brody's when he was about 8 months old was this cute turtle onesie with plaid shorts. I love plaid shorts and have plenty of them for both boys. A couple of weeks ago, it finally got warm enough for Trevor to wear it. As you can see it will be the last time for Trevor. I thought it would be cute to have a picture of both of them to see how much or how little they look alike.Brody in July 2007

Trevor in April 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment