My Family

My Family

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day 09

Mother's Day was a little different this year due to being so busy with my dad. The past couple of years, we (mostly Jason) has cooked ( I planned the meal) lunch for my mom and we then have Jason's mom out that afternoon. This year we woke up Sunday morning and thought what are we doing for lunch?? Well, thankfully dad had put a lasagna in the oven while we were at church so we all went over there. Nothing too fancy, but thankfully we were all together.

Brody brought home from Sunday School a begonia and a pot warmer with his hand print on it for me for Mother's Day. The hand print was supposed to be his hand dipped in paint but for some reason he didn't want his hand dirty - not even his papa could convince him so I got his hand traced. He was so excited about it when he gave it to me. He continues to go up to it and say "My hand, Papa traced it". It's the sweetest thing and hopefully many more to come in the future.

Later that afternoon we went to Tara's for dinner to see Jason's mom before she headed to work. It was a great Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment