My Family

My Family

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A shopping train trip

After my 25 week appointment, I of course had to stop by Towne Center to run some errands since Brody was at Nana's. Who can resist the Towne Center? When I got there I saw they were offering kid train rides around Towne Center so I thought I could win Mom of the Year if I had Brody. I passed on some of my errands just so I could rush out and pick up Brody and get him back to ride a train.

We made it back in time and he was so excited to ride the train. It really was a cool thing. The engineer let him pick out the car he wanted to sit in and of course mom had to ride. He absolutely loved it. I think I'm up for Mom of the Year with this one-jk!








2 comments:

  1. I love it! When are they doing these rides? Brock would love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kerri - I'm not sure how often they do these rides - I just happen to run up on them that day.

    ReplyDelete