My Family

My Family

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Potty Training Day #3

Well, day 3 of the 3 Day Training Method came and I was totally exhausted and ready to get out of the house but I couldn't turn back now - we were 2/3 of the way done. Jason got ready and went to church so it was just me and Brody for the morning. Jason has been a huge help and very supportive through this whole process. I'm so thankful for a husband that is willing to help out.

Brody and I played all morning and watched Dora - yes for some reason he loves Dora but he does have Diego big boy pants. I caught myself singing the Dora songs a couple of times - thank goodness no one was home. When it was time for his nap, we went potty and when he got up after about 2 hours - he was DRY!!!! We were so excited. No accidents at all on Sunday. He even got to the point when he would tell us he had to potty. Jason told him one time that we were going to go outside so we needed to potty and he ran into the bathroom and got up on the potty by himself. WOW, my boy is growing up!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was successful...What is the name of the book you read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kerri - I'll email it to you. What's your email address. You can let me know via jsingley@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it too and it worked, you just gotta follow the rules ;)

    Congrats on major milestone !

    ReplyDelete