My Family

My Family

Saturday, May 9, 2009

25 week update

April 29 was my 25 week appointment and everything went great - still right on track. I can't believe I have only 15 weeks left. Of course, we haven't picked out any furniture and don't even have the nursery cleaned out. Yes, I'm starting to stress a little. I went to USA Baby the first week of April because they had the best furniture selection when we had Brody but when I got there there was a sign on the door that they went bankrupt. What a shock. Now where do we go??? I guess we'll find something - hopefully soon!
I am feeling great but of course it is getting HOT!!!! The baby is moving A LOT lately and it's so neat to see my belly move as well as blessing. Brody has actually felt the baby move which he thinks is so cool. I'm not so sure what he thinks of the whole thing and if he really understands. I think I'm beginning the nesting period because I feel that I can't organize and clean enough. We are still working on names but we can't agree on any boy names - sounds just like with Brody.

1 comment:

  1. I know you may not feel it but you look really great. You should have a little caption under the last picture saying "where's Brody?" It almost looks as if he's trying to hide, lol. Really cute though! I'm also sure that you're more ahead of things on your "to do list before baby comes" then you give yourself credit for. Hope y'all are great. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete