My Family

My Family

Monday, February 16, 2015

Disney Cruise - Pirate Night

Sailing away from Castaway Cay.


After cleaning up from Castaway Cay, the boys were so excited to get all dressed up.  When planning our cruise, I wasnt really sure how much people really dressed up for Pirate Night.  From what I read it could be both extremes.  Also, I wasnt sure if we should wear our costumes to dinner or just change after dinner.  However, I found out that we should go ahead and wear them to dinner – glad we did because everyone was in costume. 

Thankfully the boys already had pirate costumes so we didnt have to buy anything.


Our best pirate face - sad if I have to say so.



My plan was to make Jason a pirate shirt using my Silhouette, but I wanted a backup just in case so I found a pirate shirt before we left.  I ended up making the shirt and was very happy with how it turned out.


Dad didnt come too prepared so he ended up wearing the shirt I bought and it all worked out great.  I of course wanted our picture so we actually got it in front of the Christmas tree since there was no line for this.   

Some scary looking pirates - my boys are the only ones who have the pirate look going on.


Tonights meal was back in Royal Palace but the menu was different – all with a Caribbean flare. 





One cute pirate.



That evening the pirates took over the ship and then there was a big dance party AND fireworks at sea.


Of course my boys werent too much into the dancing but we still made them TRY to enjoy it while Mom, Jason and I really got into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment