My Family

My Family

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Trevor's Fall Party

Tuesday, October 29 was Trevor's Fall party.  He was so excited to be able to have his first school party and that I was coming to celebrate.  After a couple of hours volunteering in Brody's class since it was Tuesday, I headed over to party with Trevor.

Coming in and ready to party

His buddies Foster

& Nate

Still can't believe these 3 are all in Sunday School at church together AND they are in the same PreK.  Poor Ms. Cicero we say.

One thing I love about Ms. Cicero is that she has so much control on her kids even on party day.  Don't get me wrong they still have a lot of fun but they aren't running all around out of control.  They all sat and were so excited to be able to show off their costumes to all of the parents.


Trevor's turn to show off his costume


Isn't he the cutest Man of Steel?


Time to eat


His buddy Matt

The 3 Amigos!!


Yes, my crazy 4 year old who was quite excited about his party.

No comments:

Post a Comment