My Family

My Family

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Our annual trip to the pumpkin patch is always an adventure.  It's usually our chance to get decent pictures of the boys as well as the family - well I really should learn to not get my hopes up with 2 boys.  Somehow, this year it slipped up on me and I didn't have much for the boys to wear but thankfully Jason was able to go to the mall during lunch and find something - phew!!

The kids were pretty excited to get there and no trip to the pumpkin patch with 2 boys is complete without some running around (parents telling them to STOP running), falling down, fingers in a rotten pumpkin (Trevor only) and constantly saying LOOK at the camera.

Thankfully we got a few ok pictures and of course came home with a few pumpkins.









Running thru the pumpkin patch


Oh yeah, one of my favorites.





After our visit we stopped to eat in San Marco at The Loop and a quick trip to Peterbrooke Chocolate right next door - YUMMY!!  On our way back to the car they wanted to "dance" in the center area.  What a cute little sight.  They were having so much fun introducing each other.




It was a great time and the boys had a blast which makes me very happy.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures, Jenny. Looks like y'all had a great time. I saw you, Jason and the boys at Trunk or Treat last night, but you were talking, so I didn't get to talk to you. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete