My Family

My Family

Sunday, October 9, 2011

My crazy 2 year old

Not a day goes by that we don't realize that Trevor is a crazy toddler but always making us laugh.  Here are a few of his crazy acts that of course we just shake our head and laugh!!

The typical "find and wear daddy's shoes"

One day Trevor decided to "help" me wash the car.  It started as just putting a foot in the bucket and then  before I knew it his whole body was in.  The funny part was that my OCD do everything by the book child, Brody, was about to flip out that Trevor was doing this.  I tried to explain that this is what boys are supposed to do when the car is being washed.  Brody does not like to get wet if he doesn't have his bathing suit on - craziness.

I have learned to be pretty nervous when the house is quiet and I can't find Trevor.  He is usually in the office and there is where I found him one morning with my garage sale stickers all over him.

He is definitely our typical toddler that we need to keep our eyes on at ALL times.

No comments:

Post a Comment