My Family

My Family

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sweet times

About a month ago, Brody started going to Gopher Buddies at church on Sunday night while Jason and I are in our couples class.  He has had a blast.  In his class he has a devotion book to go through every night and within the book there is a place to write down who all you want to pray for.

The first night we did it he told me everyone he wanted to pray for and then we had prayer time.  I assumed I was going to have to say the prayer and then he would repeat it, but he took it and ran with it.  It was the sweetest prayer because he didn't just say the person's name but he also said what he was praying for.  Oh, to have a childlike faith.


When we were finished, Trevor came in and wanted to pray as well so Brody led him in a prayer.  Oh yeah, I was about in tears watching this.  My prayer is that I will be able to show my boys by example how to have a Godly prayer life.

No comments:

Post a Comment