My Family

My Family

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A thankful heart

With my mom's recent retirement, she is definitely keeping busy and really hasn't even looked back.  A big advantage with her retirement is that she's available to watch the boys whenever needed.  She usually picks  up Brody from school and once a week she has a "Brody day".  They do all sorts of things - library, park,  and just hang out.

The weather has been quite nice lately and one day mom had both boys so she decided to have a picnic.  These boys love being outside and are so good when they are outside.




I am so thankful for my mom and all the help she gives us.  I couldn't ask for anything more.

1 comment:

  1. I bet your mom is the best grandmother! I cannot even imagine the wild, fun the boys have with her :)

    ReplyDelete