My Family

My Family

Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's fall and garage clean out time

The weather has been so nice lately which means it's time for fall.  Brody was ready to decorate for fall so thanks to Pinterest I had a few ideas on some new things to do.

I made my first wreath which I think turned out pretty good.  I've never hung a wreath on our front door so it's not really sticking that good.  I've used the Command hooks, but they must not stick to glass because when it is rainy it falls off.  I guess it's time to find something else to use or no more wreaths for me.



I also made a pumpkin topiary.  This was a little more work than I thought it was going to be but I was happy with the turnout.


This year we kind of ran out of time to carve our pumpkin so I instead tried to be creative and make a monogrammed one with buttons.  I was really happy with how it turned out.

No fall decorations are complete without a scarecrow so this little guy was added to our fall decor for the year.

With the cooler weather, I felt it was necessary to clean out our garage - everything must come out.  I spent a Wednesday morning taking EVERYTHING out of the garage and onto the driveway.  Once I picked up Brody, then worked for a couple of hours putting everything back in - in an organized manner.



This is with the help of a new workspace to try and conceal some of the stuff we have plus moving some stuff to the attic and the shed.  Very happy with the outcome so now just hoping we can keep it clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment