My Family

My Family

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

6 Month check up - at 7 1/2 months old

Yes, we are still trying to get our check ups at the right time but you have to wait so many weeks between shots so hopefully we'll get our 1 year appt at the right time. For Trevor's 6 month check up Brody went along so Dr. Hardman could check his ears hopefully one last time. Taking 2 kids to the doctor at the same time is always a chore but thankfully Jason was able to meet us there especially since it would be shot time for Trevor. Here are my 2 boys all dressed and ready to go see the doctor - Happy St. Patrick's Day. I wonder how long I'll be able to dress them alike?

Everything went well and Trevor weighed 19 lb 14 oz (50-75%) and 28 1/2 " tall (90%).

Poor Trevor, not knowing what is about to happen to him.

Brody's ears were thankfully clear so he enjoyed playing on my phone for awhile in the doctor's office.

Trevor is now really close to crawling. He loves to get up on all 4's and rock. He is such a happy baby and his smile can make anyone be in a better mood. He is eating fruits in the morning and a vegetable in the evening. He is still sleeping about 11-12 hours at night and about 3-4 hours of naps during the day. This of course makes mommy and daddy VERY happy. As for teeth, he is DROOLING like crazy but he's been doing that since he was a month old. I can feel a little something on the bottom so little teeth are soon to come.

As I write this I am reminded how time flies and I really need to slow down and savor EVERY moment my boys are small. I must stop writing or I'll get too emotional this late at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment