My Family

My Family

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Out with 2009 and in with 2010

With a new year people are always coming up with resolutions and how they can better themselves. I may think of things but I don't write them down and I hardly ever (never) stick to them. Here are a few things I am glad to say goodbye to from 2009...



- not being able to see my feet and only seeing a big belly with a belly button sticking out - thankfully this has all been fixed now.

- potty training 1 child (even though it was pretty easy)

- bad eyesight from being pregnant - I am hoping this can only get better in 2010 and with laser surgery (I hope)

- sleepless nights with a newborn - thankfully we didn't have too many and now Trevor LOVES his sleep - 11-12 hours per night

- construction zone at our house





Here are a few things I would like to change to help me become a better person/parent/wife in 2010:



- take more time to play with my kids instead of always feeling like something has to be done

- become better organized with my time

- read a daily devotion with Brody every night (we have successfully been doing this so far and he loves the devotion book we are using)

- have a date night at least once a month

- cook at least 3 times a week (Jason would be so excited)

- become more consistent with my personal quiet time

- become more compassionate to other's needs and help out when needed

- share my love for Jesus more at work and out and about



Bring on 2010. I'm ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment