My Family

My Family

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our little Baby Jesus

The Sunday before Christmas our church did a mini Christmas presentation and Trevor was asked to be Baby Jesus. I loved the idea of him playing Baby Jesus because now both of my boys played Baby Jesus - Brody of course was a true newborn baby - only about 3 weeks old. Trevor on the other hand was about 5 months old.

Devin and Ryan Haugh played Mary and Joseph and they came out on a song that Jason was actually singing in a quartet - so it was really sweet.

Trevor was all fed so I didn't really worry that he would cry since he would be held and he would be amazed at the lights. People definitely knew he was a real baby because those hands were VERY active. Devin was thinking that he was going to choke her because he loved the way the silky blue scarf felt. Some people even commented that he was a pentacostal Baby Jesus - cute.

Our sweet family after the Christmas church service.

No comments:

Post a Comment