My Family

My Family

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

School birthday

The Friday before Brody's birthday, I met him for lunch and brought lunch for the 2 of us and cupcakes for the whole class.  I love being able to do this.  Brody actually forgot I was bringing him lunch and he freaked out to Mrs. Proffit about not having his lunch box.  He was quickly surprised when he saw me in the lunchroom.



Now with me under the weather for the past few days, making the cupcakes were quite interesting.  I baked the cupcakes on Thursday but after the Connect4Reading I was done.  I fell asleep time I got home and woke back up around 11:00 to try and make the icing.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to, but Jason came to the rescue.  He made the icing from scratch and then piped it on all the cupcakes.  He started out pretty rough (but we all do) and then got the hang of it.

Boy was I thankful for all of Jason's help.  I definitely could not have done it without him.

Later that afternoon, my dad brought the bouncy house for Brody's party and set it up.  Trevor thought he would test it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment