My Family

My Family

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Freedom must come to an end

Last Friday was our last day together before Brody starts school so I wanted to make sure we did something fun and not just stay in the house.  I originally wanted to take them to Adventure Landing water park, but thought wiser about doing that by myself, so we opted to go to Big Air - an inside bouncy house.

The boys were pretty excited about going.  Trevor kept saying "bounce".  They never stopped going from the time they walked in.  Trevor was so excited to be free and he followed Brody into the first bouncy house and he never looked back.  I thought I would be fine just staying on the outside of the bouncy houses but after a lady asked if she could help Trevor up the steps to get to the slide, I felt like a horrible mom, so off I went to buy the $2 socks they provide at the front.










 Up the big slide he went all by himself - because I surely did not want to have to climb that thing.




They went back and forth between the 2 rooms and nothing really stopped Trevor.  He even went up the BIG dinosaur slide - but a few minutes passed and he was slowly coming down those same steps.  So the next time we went up together.  I really wasn't prepared for what was at the top - STRAIGHT down slide that of course we had to go down.  He kind of liked it but we only went down it once.

Thankfully no tears for the entire hour and half we were there - what a fun time.  We then ventured out to something different for lunch - Moe's.  We've eaten there before with Jason, but never by myself.  I am thankful to say it was a very successful lunch so maybe we can venture to other places besides Chick Fil A.

I can't believe this was our last all day out together and he is starting PreK and going every day.  He's growing up way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment