My Family

My Family

Monday, August 15, 2011

2 Double Ear Infections

Well, last Wednesday we headed to the doctor for Trevor's 2 year check up as well as he and Brody's follow up appointments for their ear infections.  Thankfully Jason is able to go to most of the doctor appointments because I would hate to have to take both of them by myself (I know I'm spoiled).  Dr. Hardman has seen my boys for most of their appointments and I just love her.  Since Trevor doesn't like the doctor - he actually screams when the nurse just checks his temperature - Dr. Hardman checked Brody first and his ears were great.  Trevor watched Brody do so good, so he did really well this time.  However, one of his ears was still infected so we had to up the antibiotics.

His 2 year old stats are:  50%-75% in weight and 75% in height.  She said he is doing great and looks great.  Of course we have to go back for another check up on the ears - I think I'll have to do that one on my own - FUN!!

Here's how our time is spent waiting on the doctor:


We will do almost anything to keep them occupied and OFF the floor - talk about a hard task for boys!!

After a little shopping afterwards, we stopped by Sonic for Happy Hour - well Brody and I did because Trevor was sound asleep. 


There was no waking him up for this.  He has never had a slushy before so he was pretty excited.  He chose green apple, I bought Trevor cherry (for when he woke up), and I had blue coconut.  Let me just say that may be the LAST time we ever do Sonic because all of that syrup went right to the Wound Up, Get Excited and Crazy bones. 


They were so wild that night that at first I had no idea why they were acting so wild and Jason even asked "what did they have today".  I thought about it and remembered the slushies and said never again!!  I sure hoped they enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment