My Family

My Family

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oh, to be 18 again!!

Jason and I help teach 12th grade seniors Sunday School at our church.  This time of year we celebrate their graduation by hosting a banquet at Dave & Busters for all of the high school youth and then we take  the juniors and seniors to St. Augustine to spend a couple of nights in a HUGE beach house.  It is always the highlight of our year.  Here's a few pictures from the banquet and the fun weekend.

Cute little cupcakes I made for the banquet.

All of our seniors at the banquet.

Here's how we found my dad when we got home from the banquet - dad asleep and Brody still awake watching tv

Our BIG house that slept 22

 We played a lot of Corn Hole.

 This is what I awoke to on Friday morning as I did my devotion and spent some quality one on one time with God.

 Some of the seniors showed off their Michael Jackson moves.

 Some even showed off their football skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment