My Family

My Family

Sunday, May 8, 2011

First fish

Since Papa bought Brody a fishing pole for Easter he of course had to test it out the next day.  Of course it made Papa happy.  Papa had already tried it out in the pond earlier that day and had caught about 10 fish (we throw them back though).  Within the first 5 minutes Papa caught a fish and Brody reeled it in. Brody was pretty excited but he didn't want to touch it to throw it back it in.





Within another 5 minutes they caught a HUGE bass.  I think Papa was more excited (or maybe it was shocked that we had something so big in our pond) than Brody, but at least Brody reeled it in but of course didn't want to touch it.    



I think fishing moves a little slow for Brody so off they went on the 4wheeler.  Trevor's latest thing to say is "wanna ride" which can be either the 4wheeler or the lawn mower.  I really didn't think Trevor would stay still while mowing grass but he LOVES it.

No comments:

Post a Comment