My Family

My Family

Monday, November 15, 2010

It's an Orange and Blue party - with a little Red and Black mixed in

We continued with our Florida/Georgia annual tradition - Cruce's and the Walsky's came over for the big game!! The Cruce's are the only Georgia fans but it's all good fun.


Of course we had LOTS of food and the playroom was a disaster after 4 kids taking everything out but they had a blast. The game was a tight one but It's Great to Be A Florida Gator!!!

In the past years, we have had a Fall Festival to take the kids to so we would pause the game and go at half time. However, this year we didn't have one to go to so on Friday night, Jason thought we could take the kids on a small hayride around our road. Nothing like the last minute - but thankfully he was trying. So Saturday morning he headed out to get a few bales of hay and try to figure out if we could hook up my dad's trailer to the lawn mower - yes I know really red neck but we do we have to. Even with my dad's help we couldn't get it hooked up to the lawn mower so we hooked it up to my dad's truck and off we went around the "spooky" woods.Getting ready for the hayride.

Baylie definitely wasn't so sure about the spooky woods and Brody was on the fence but Bradyn was loving it. He is our dare devil. It was lots of fun and definitely a memory. I think my dad is already trying to plan for next year's hayride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment