My Family

My Family

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A golfer and a Space Ranger

I tried so hard to think of cool costumes for my boys this year (it was hard to beat last year's tennis player and tennis ball). Brody really wanted to be none other than Buzz Lightyear but I assume EVERYONE would be dressed up as Buzz so I tried to persuade him and "help" him come up with something else. Since we didn't really have any plans like a Fall Festival I however gave in and let him be Buzz Lightyear - I think it was the biggest smile I've seen on him when he saw the costume for the first time - he didn't want to take it off when he tried it on. Trevor was our little golfer.


We decided to head out to FBC Jax Beach's fall festival and first make a stop by Jason's moms house for a few trick or treaters. Well, we never made it to the fall festival because her gated community was perfect for Brody and Trevor. There were lots of houses decorated and people sitting out in their driveway passing out candy. Brody was a little nervous for the first couple of houses but he quickly got the hang of it and about 2 hours later we had a very FULL bag of candy. Trevor even enjoyed himself and started reaching his little hand into bowls for his favorites. So we had 2 bags full of candy.
Getting ready to get all of his candy.
Several houses people weren't home and just left a bowl of candy outside - quite clever.
Enjoying his first sucker with Nana.
All of his loot - he only had aka mama let him have 5 pieces.
This year I tried to be creative and make their treat bags. These aren't completely finished - they are missing their names and years but it's a start.

Even with just 5 pieces of candy, Brody stayed awake the entire ride home. Trevor on the other hand passed out pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment