My Family

My Family

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Cards - To send or not to send??

Ever since Jason and I got married, I think I've sent out Christmas cards. However pre kids honestly they weren't all that exciting. Now with kids I send out picture Christmas cards which is so much more exciting. The only problem is that you need to have the picture which can be very difficult to obtain sometimes especially when you have 2 little boys who just want to run around and play.

Last year it was quite easy, we just pulled a bench to the front of our house and had Tara (Jason's sister) snap a few shots and wha la we had our Christmas picture, which is the one at the top of my blog. Yes, I still had to plan what we were to wear which I think turned out pretty good.

So once again I started planning for our pictures several weeks ago. Thankfully, my work gave us a gift certificate for Christmas almost 2 years ago for a photography session and we went for our appointment last week. I actually go today to view the pictures and hopefully there is at least one good one that we are all looking at the camera (Brody has problems with this) and no one has there fingers in their mouth - aka Trevor and we are all somewhat smiling. I'll keep you posted as to how they turned out.

Once we have that perfect picture on to Shutterfly I go to pick out that perfect Christmas card. Shutterfly has so many to choose from so I'm sure I'll have a hard time deciding. I'm really liking something like this:


Not that I would send this out, but it is quite funny.

I have been a big fan of Shutterfly for quite sometime - they store all of my pictures and I have ordered lots of items from them such as

These are some of my favorite gifts to give -I've also done several of these - These are great for grandparent gifts or just to remember a special trip you've taken.

If you are a blogger and are interested in your FREE cards, then click here and you'll be on your way to having your own Christmas cards at a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment