My Family

My Family

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jags Game - As close as you get

Here was our view from our club seats at the Jags game. This is about as close as you can get - 10 rows up on the 50 yard line. I sure wish we had had these seats for the Denver game - I could have taken some good pictures of #15.

This was our half time show - 5 parachuters (only 4 landed on the field) - the other had to make an emergency landing on the practice field because his cords got twisted and he was using his backup chute.

This was a big game seeing that it was Vick's first game back & was the starter.

Here's our Gator boy, Riley Cooper -

I sure wish the outcome had been better, but my die hard fan of a husband had to stay until the very end where we still scored 0 points but maybe he was just taking in the great view from our seats. I sure hope we get these tickets again from my work - it was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment