My Family

My Family

Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's that time of year - FAIR time

Tuesday night we headed to the fair again - well the first time for me. We were meeting up with Brody's pals - Baylie & Bradyn. My dad joined us as well and we got there around 6:00. The kids had a blast running around to almost every ride. Brody's favorite ride was the snow bob - thank goodness Jason rides these things because I surely don't.




When we first got to the fair we met up with the Stephanie, Adam & Ava. Ava wasn't so sure about the rides so we rode the merry go round first. From the look of my face, I think I'm little nervous about these rides - you know they are so safe since so much care has been put into putting them together :)





Trevor taking it all in.




This playground was one of Brody's favorite things to do - thank goodness for the ride all you want for 1 price arm band.




Arms up - he has become a little dare devil on these things.




Trevor even rode a few rides - all smiles and enjoyed every minute of it.


The 3 little dare devils - arms up.


3 best buddies




His favorite ride - which happens to be an adult ride
As you can see they weren't scared of much except for a little joke some teenagers played on them in the barn thanks to the help from Mr. John. He had them stand right in this spot to "take a picture" and then the teenagers lowered a huge black spider in front of them. Brody's face is priceless - don't worry I did my share of laughing because it was pretty funny.

What a fun evening with the kids. They had a blast and I'm sure will be talking about it for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. The kids do look like they had a great time! The look on Brody's face is too much!!! I love it (and the fair). I hate that we are missing it this year.

    ReplyDelete