My Family

My Family

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A fun family weekend

Last weekend Daniel, Jessica & Caleb were in town for the fair and they spent the weekend with us. They all headed to the fair on Saturday - I was directing a wedding at the church so I couldn't join them but I hear they had a blast. Here's a few pictures of their great time - Jason says we have created a monster because Brody rides most anything.

4 Cousins





and then Tara, Bryan & Cale & Rhonda & Kim all came over for lunch on Sunday. The boys have such a great time together and the weather was beautiful so they all enjoyed running around outside.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I am loving the matching shirts!! They looks so cute, did you make those? Also, who in the world got married at church? I feel so behind...

    (:

    ReplyDelete