My Family

My Family

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day at the Park - 15 minutes at least

A couple of weeks ago, I had to deliver a birthday cake to San Jose - which I think turned out pretty cute.


Well, my great mom stopped by to see the cake and said she would ride with us. So, off we went. Of course after delivering the cake we HAD to stop at Target since we met the lady in the Target parking lot. It is SO hard for me to be so close to a Target and not go. We then headed to one of my great college/work friend's - Clair's - house to pick up the Jags club seat tickets she brought home from work for me. We are both fortunate to be able to work part time but we only see each other on Mondays. This is a bummer because she is one of the funniest people I know and such a strong Christian so we have some great conversations.

After visiting with her and her 2 little girls (cute as pie) and she has a little boy on the way, I thought I would let Brody play at a park. This is one reason I wish I lived in Jacksonville to be within bike riding distance of a great park.


Is that not the happiest grin ever?

The boys had a blast at the park and Trevor even started climbing up the stairs for the TALL slide, since I of course had the camera, NiNi decided to follow him up and then ride with him down. He loved it and of course wasn't scared one bit.

Sorry it's a little blurry but NiNi's face is priceless.

While Trevor & NiNi were climbing up the stairs, Brody was going up this thing for the 2nd time and about half way up came crashing down. My heart sunk thinking he had just broken something but thankfully he landed ok and was ready to go again after only a few tears.

It was such a nice day and I'm already planning the next time I can make a visit to that park - maybe this time I'll be better prepared with the right type of shoes - no flipflops.

No comments:

Post a Comment