My Family

My Family

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Our little Jags fan

Since we have Jaguar season tickets this of course includes the preseason games. We missed the first one since we were at the beach but the 2nd one was on a Thursday night. Jason decided to take Brody since it might not be so crowded just in case he couldn't sit still the whole time.

Jason didn't tell him until that morning when he was dropping him off at school (a little bribery to do good at school never hurts, right). Jason said Brody's face lit up and was so EXCITED.

When we got home from school that afternoon, he was so eager to get ready for the game. They weren't leaving until around 6:15, but I think Brody was trying to head out the door at 5:30 time Jason got home from work. Here they are about to head out the door - of course Trevor had to get in on the action. Not sure what will happen when the boys get bigger and are VERY interested in football - does this mean 2 more season tickets?


2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Did you go and sit through the hottest game ever?! We sat through the entire thing- with Ava- can you believe it?! Of course I had a little fan the I kept running right on her the entire time, but I was so nasty! lol! I really really really hope it cools off soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I had no idea y'all were such big Jag fans. I have no doubt this was huge for Brody! He's still telling his friends all about it, I bet :)

    ReplyDelete