My Family

My Family

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Caught in the act

We are still trying to adjust to the fact that Trevor is into EVERYTHING. With Brody we didn't have to child proof too much because he just didn't get into too much stuff. Now don't get me wrong, we locked off a few cabinets that contained some bad stuff, but there was one cabinet in the bathroom that had all of the cleaning supplies in it and we never had to child proof it UNTIL Trevor came along. Now our house has a few of these - don't they add so much charm :)


I also thought I would be able to just tell the child NO and redirect him to something else - it just doesn't happen that way with Trevor. He actually tells us "Na" and look at us and go right back to what he was getting into.

Definitely don't leave any type of bag on the floor because this is where you will find Trevor.

So intent on getting EVERYTHING out of my purse.

"Caught in the act"

Brody liked to put stuff up and Trevor is total opposite - EVERYTHING must come off or out. Oh the joy of the 2nd child.

How can you not love this face???

No comments:

Post a Comment