My Family

My Family

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Not your typical Dunkin Donuts

Last week, Brody woke up Thursday morning with 102.5 fever which we were hoping was just take some Motrin and be better in the morning - well, I guess God had other plans. He went to stay with my dad just so Regan didn't have to worry with him (this was her first day) and it wasn't too far into the morning that Dad called to say that he wasn't keeping anything down. What a change of plans so I took off work around noon because of course a sick child just wants their mama.

This continued until about 2AM and he still wasn't feeling great on Friday or Saturday (slight fevers but at least was able to eat and keep it down). We decided since the kids had been under the weather for a couple of days we would keep them out of church on Sunday. I thought I would be a sweet mom and try something new with Brody - make homemade dounts. Now, they aren't anything special just biscuits fried in some oil - real healthy. Once I convinced Brody to not eat a poptart that morning and that we were making something cool - he had fun - not that he ate too many. I think he left that up to me.
So proud of his cooking skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment