My Family

My Family

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Trevor's on the job training

A few weeks ago (yes I can't seem to blog on time), was my first day back at work and thankfully I work for a small company and they were cool with Trevor coming with me. Since I handle the payroll for my company, I agreed to come back on Wednesday's for a few hours to make sure everyone gets paid - needless to say the employees love to see me when I show up.

Thank goodness Nana agreed to keep Brody for me while I went to work for a few hours. I wonder why work didn't want a 2 1/2 year old running around the office? I got to work around 9:30 or so and was only planning on working about 2-3 hours since Trevor was only about 4 weeks old, however, it ended up being about 4 hours. I was extremely exhausted by the time I got home even though I didn't feel tired while I was working. Anyway, Trevor did great at work since he slept most of the time. Thank goodness we have 1 room in our building that doesn't have windows so I was able to feed him in there and then he was ready to sleep some more.

Trevor did go with me to work again the next Wednesday, but he didn't sleep as much and I didn't think my co workers wanted to hear a screaming baby so I had to hold him most of the time. This made working a little difficult so I decided that would be the last time for Trevor at work with me. He now stays with Nana and Poppy - thankfully they are only about 5-10 min from my office. I have about 4-5 weeks left until I go back to working my normal 3 day a week schedule - should be quite interesting to see how this goes.

Just a random pic of my little Trevor.

No comments:

Post a Comment