My Family

My Family

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The addition is FINAL

This past Tuesday, after 2 months of being very BUSY, our 2 room addition is finished. I am very happy to say that we passed every inspection with flying colors. Looking back it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I loved the fact of being in control (besides the Lord) and knowing when things would be done. We had great sub contractors for the most part. The worst thing about the whole thing was the cleaning that had to be done afterwards. I have never seen so much dust. When Jason and I started this whole project we gave it to the Lord to help guide us in making the right decisions. I sure am thankful we did that - it's amazing how God worked everything out.

Brody is so happy to finally be able to run around in his playroom.

The office.
The closet. I can't wait to put the shelves in here and hopefully keep it organized.


Now the fun begins of moving everything in from Trevor's room and the garage that was originally in the office. Can't wait for that to be finished and we can get our house back to normal - not sure what normal will be with 2 boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment